Features and benefits
- Avalanche rated, 100% tested
- NextPower-S3 technology delivers 'superfast switching with soft body-diode recovery'
- Low QRR, QG and QGD for high system efficiency, especially at high switching frequencies
- Low spiking and ringing for low EMI designs
- High reliability clip bonded and solder die attach Mini Power SO8 package; no glue, no wire bonds, qualified to 175 °C
- Exposed leads can be wave soldered, visual solder joint inspection and high quality solder joints
- Low parasitic inductance and resistance
- Secondary side synchronous rectification
- DC-to-DC converters
- Brushless DC motor drive
- LED lighting
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Product status||Channel type||Number of transistors||VDS [max] (V)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 10 V (mΩ)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 4.5 V (mΩ)||Tj [max] (°C)||ID [max] (A)||QGD [typ] (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 4.5 V (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 10 V (nC)||Ptot [max] (W)||Qr [typ] (nC)||VGSth [typ] (V)||Automotive qualified||Ciss [typ] (pF)||Coss [typ] (pF)||Date|
|PSMN4R3-40MLH||N-channel 40 V, 4.3 mΩ, logic level MOSFET in LFPAK33 using NextPower-S3 technology||Data sheet||2020-04-27|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PSMN4R3-40MLH||PSMN4R3-40MLHX||934661612115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.